NCC, Inc. has seven types of memberships:
1. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). OEMs that manufacture AFVs, Fuel Cells, hybrids and vehicles that operate on alternative fuels such as Biodiesel and E-85 can become a member simply by completing the on-line application and sending an annual check in the amount of $10,000.
2. Industry/Trade Organizations. Corporations and organizations can become members by contributing a charitable donation to support the purposes of NCC, Inc. Industry/Trade Organizations pay $2500 annually.
3. Supporting. Equipment Suppliers, Engineering Firms, and Consulting Companies can become a member by completing an on-line application and sending in a check in the amount of $1000.
4. Government/Educational. Any Federal or State Government entity can become a member by completing an on-line application and sending in a check in the amount of $500.
5. Affiliates. Any entity that demonstrates an interest in, and plans to support the NCC, Inc.can become a member by completing an on-line application and sending in a check in the amount of $500.
6. Clean Cities Coalitions. Clean Cities Coalitions can become chapters of NCC, Inc. Coalitions become chapters by incorporating, obtaining a federal tax id number, completing an application, signing an agreement, and sending a check for $500 along with a copy of their bylaws to NCC, Inc.
7. Individual. Currently any person can become a member simply by completing an on-line application and sending a check in the amount of $50.
Only Clean Cities
chapters can obtain funding and other financial benefits under the
Some Clean Cities
Coalitions had applied for and been awarded separate 501(c)(3) status
prior to joining NCC Inc. These chapters can elect to maintain this
instead of becoming part of NCC Inc.'s group exemption.
have elected either to give up their separate exemption or have
not obtained separate 501(c)(3) status when they join. These coalitions
become 501(c)(3) non-profits under the group exemption that NCC
Inc. was awarded by the Internal Revenue Service.
for membership constitutes an admission that the applicant agrees
to support NCC Inc.'s vision, mission, and goals. Please click
on a link on the right side of this page to
complete the appropriate member application.
For more information
about membership, please contact us.